Holiday gift picks for everyone!
Our shelves are jam-packed with unique wares by local makers. Shopping for the home cook, the plant mom, or the person who works too hard? We have something for everyone!
Join us for special deals on Small Business Saturday, or we'll be here for you to shop local the whole month of December! Swing by to see us anytime Monday through Friday, 11am-6pm.
For the cook:
- A mini tin of flake salt from Jacobsen Salt Co. for at home and on the go
- Pickled blueberries from Bow Hill - the perfect addition to a cheese place!
- Mustard and Co. Mustard - recently featured in Oprah's Favorite Things of 2019!
- A curated selection of hand-thrown local pottery
For the hostess:
- A locally made wooden whale charcuterie board
- A Moscow mule cocktail set by Addition
- A uniquely-infused chocolate bar from Intrigue Chocolate Co. - like juniper berry black lime
- A sampler pack of 4 of our favorite Girl Meets Dirt shrubs to add some snazz to your bar cart
For the plant mom:
- A mini cactus kit contains with everything you need to plant and take care of your very own mini cactus
- An 'In The Garden' candle designed by Seattle Seed Co.
- Gardener’s hand salve by the Orange Clove
- A collection of seeds for growing your own cocktail garden
- Seattle Seed Co. grow your own microgreens kit
For the crafter:
- Pom Pom maker
- Visible mending Kit
- Make your own bookmark kit
- Knitter’s salve
- A macrame keychain
For the person who works too hard:
- An herbal steam facial featuring local herbs and flowers
- Earl Gray body butter from Estrella
- Particle Goods' perfectly balanced and incredibly likable candles
- A sachet of lavender
- A collection of handmade scented soaps
Also in The Works Blog
Embroidered t-shirts, totes, and hats are trending, but instead of buying new, we’ll walk you through the steps of making this project at home. Spruce up existing items in your wardrobe with a fun quarantine project. It's a lot easier than you think!