Holiday gift picks for everyone!
Our shelves are jam-packed with unique wares by local makers. Shopping for the home cook, the plant mom, or the person who works too hard? We have something for everyone!
Join us for special deals on Small Business Saturday, or we'll be here for you to shop local the whole month of December! Swing by to see us anytime Monday through Friday, 11am-6pm.
For the cook:
- A mini tin of flake salt from Jacobsen Salt Co. for at home and on the go
- Pickled blueberries from Bow Hill - the perfect addition to a cheese place!
- Mustard and Co. Mustard - recently featured in Oprah's Favorite Things of 2019!
- A curated selection of hand-thrown local pottery
For the hostess:
- A locally made wooden whale charcuterie board
- A Moscow mule cocktail set by Addition
- A uniquely-infused chocolate bar from Intrigue Chocolate Co. - like juniper berry black lime
- A sampler pack of 4 of our favorite Girl Meets Dirt shrubs to add some snazz to your bar cart
For the plant mom:
- A mini cactus kit contains with everything you need to plant and take care of your very own mini cactus
- An 'In The Garden' candle designed by Seattle Seed Co.
- Gardener’s hand salve by the Orange Clove
- A collection of seeds for growing your own cocktail garden
- Seattle Seed Co. grow your own microgreens kit
For the crafter:
- Pom Pom maker
- Visible mending Kit
- Make your own bookmark kit
- Knitter’s salve
- A macrame keychain
For the person who works too hard:
- An herbal steam facial featuring local herbs and flowers
- Earl Gray body butter from Estrella
- Particle Goods' perfectly balanced and incredibly likable candles
- A sachet of lavender
- A collection of handmade scented soaps
Also in The Works Blog
Jamming in the summer is one of our favorite pastimes. Okay, let’s be honest... creating unique flavor combinations blending fruit with fresh herbs, spices, and booze is a bit of an obsession. Whether you’re eating your jam fresh or canning it for later, we're sharing three of our favorite flavor combos along with a full list of potential pairings to carry you through jam season.
What did one ocean say to the other ocean? Nothing, they just waved. Terrible (or hilarious?) dad jokes are one of our favorite ways to celebrate the fathers and father-figures in our lives, but a thoughtful present is a good way, too. We've gathered a few of our favorite items and classes for a little inspiration. Click through to check out our Father's Day gifts under $40.