Cost:$95.00 per person
About this experience
Plants can be pricey! Our solution? Try propagation!
Propagation is the gift that keeps on giving. Join us to learn the ins and outs of successful propagation simply using plant clippings and water. All you need is a little knowhow and the patience to start growing new plants out of the plants you already have around your home! This class is for both the new and seasoned plant parent.
In addition to learning the basics of propagation, we're going next level by showing you how to create a unique arrangement of clippings and fresh cut flowers to delightfully display your new cuttings until they are ready to pot.
In this 1.5 hour class you will learn:
- What propagation is and how it benefits your plants
- How to use water propagation for leaf and stem cuttings
- How to arrange your propagation into a beautiful centerpiece along with cut flowers
- Learn how to use the spiller/thriller/filler design technique to creating a dynamic arrangement
You will take home your beautiful arrangement in a 4.75 inch ceramic vase featuring 5 cuttings and variety of fresh cut flowers. Enjoy your arrangement for weeks on end, and when the time comes be ready to plant your cuttings into loads of new houseplants.
Choose from the following dates by clicking the 'book now' button on the left:
- Saturday, May 13, 11am-12:30pm
- Saturday, May 27, 1-2:30pm
- Friday, June 16, 7-8:30pm
Ashley is a proud plant mom of way too many plants to count. Ashley can’t wait to show you how to propagate so that you can learn the secrets to never buying new plants again.