Patio Gardening 101
Cost:$65.00 per person
About this experience
Are you yearning for your own outdoor oasis, but confined to a small apartment or townhouse? Don't worry! Even with a small outdoor space, you can craft your own stunning patio garden that will leave your neighbors envious. All you need is a little imagination and some basic gardening know-how! Join our class where we'll guide you through each step, from planning and planting to maintaining your garden for this season and beyond. (No prior green thumb experience is necessary; this class is tailored for first-time and beginner gardeners!)
In this 1.75 hour class you will:
- Learn how to create a beautiful container garden to fit your small outdoor space and lifestyle
- Master essential tips and tricks for caring for plants in the Seattle area, including the basics of plant care and maintenance
- Get hands-on creating a visually pleasing potted arrangements using the thriller, filler, and spiller design technique
You will take home an 6-inch pot filled with a gorgeous potted arrangement, serving as inspiration to kick start your patio garden using the skills and knowledge gained in this class.
Get ready to roll up your sleeves and join us in getting a little dirt under our nails as we delve into the fundamentals of patio gardening!
Choose from the following dates by clicking the 'book now' button on the left:
- Thursday, July 6, 7-8:45pm
- Wednesday, August 2, 7-8:45pm
Ashley grew up gardening in her backyard with her mom and sister. Ashley doesn't have the big backyard of her childhood but over the years through trial and error she has learned how to create a tiny garden on her patio. During the summertime her neighbors can find her and her dog sitting in their little patio enjoying the colorful flowers and a few hummingbird friends.