Cost:$60.00 – $75.00 per person
About this experience
Are you curious about the world of watercolor? Are you trying to find a different way to add meditations into your life? Join us for an inspiring journey into the art of Meditative Watercolor! Art can be a powerful and helpful tool to help improve your mindfulness.
In this 2 hour class, you will:
- Learn basic watercolor techniques: wet on wet, layering, and blooming plue texture effects like adding salt, or using other household items
- Explore color mixing and how to create your own unique colors with your palate
- Discover the foundations of meditation and the power of radical acceptance
Leave class with your one of a kind abstract watercolor piece, and the knowledge and skills of foundational watercolor techniques and the know how to add this art practice into your meditation routine.
Choose from a BYO paints ticket for $60 or a ticket with watercolor materials included for you to take home for $75.
- Sunday, January 14, 11am-1pm
- Thursday, January 25, 7-9pm
- Saturday, February 17, 12-2pm
Ashley learned watercolor from her mom when she was young and picked it back up about 2 years ago. She loves to use art and crafting in her daily meditative practice. Ashley love sharing the joy of watercolor and how it to can help you on a path of a more mindful life.