· By Katie Goulet - use this one Collaborator
The zucchini recipe you've been waiting for
A crowd pleaser every time. Wondering what to do with all of your zucchini this summer? Here's our favorite way to use up the season's bounty!
- 1 pound zucchini or summer squash sliced as thinly as possible, less than 1/4-inch
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan or pecorino chees
- Preheat the oven to 400. In a large bowl, toss the zucchini rounds with the olive oil to coat them and season with pepper to taste. Arrange the zucchini in a single layer on a wire rack placed on top of a rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top of the rounds and bake until the zucchini is soft and the cheese is golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes.