Cost:$58.00 per person
About this experience
Who doesn’t love fun and funky soap?! It’s surprisingly easy to make yourself. Once you know the materials and method to use, it will be simple for you to create little masterpieces of soap art that are just as functional as they are fun!
In this 75-minute class, you will:
- Discover the materials needed to create soaps at home
- Explore the method of using “melt & pour” soap base to create soap “gemstones”
- Learn the design process for cutting, assembly, and fusing of soap pieces
You will take away a finished gemstone cluster soap to put on display or use handily in your home. You will also have the instructions and know-how to recreate this soap design or get creative with designs of your own!
Choose from the following dates by clicking the 'book now' button on the left:
- Wednesday, March 13, 7-8:15pm
- Wednesday, April 3, 7-8:15pm
Is this class sold out? Join our waitlist here to be the first to know if spots become available!
Brynne is a little bit of a shopaholic when it comes to fun and different soaps! To add to her repertoire of mastered crafty projects, she took on the task of learning the easy way to make homemade soap using “melt & pour” soap base.