There’s a reason bubble tea is so popular—it’s hard to pass up this sweet, ice-cold drink dotted with chewy boba tapioca pearls. What if we told you you could make your own mouth-watering bubble tea at home with just a few simple ingredients and a little know-how?
This kit contains everything you need to make four servings of your own bubble tea with delicious brown sugar boba. In the detailed instructions and hands-on videos, we will walk you through everything you need to know, including:
- The history of bubble tea and “QQ,” the untranslatable name for boba’s bouncy, rubbery consistency.
- How to brew tea concentrate specially made for bubble tea
- Why the secret to restaurant-quality bubble tea is always making your boba fresh
Once you learn the basics, you’ll be able to create your own custom bubble tea at home, plus go beyond the box by creating your favorite bubble tea treat in popsicle form!
This kit contains:
- Tapioca pearls
- 4 paper boba straws (compostable!)
- Assam black tea
- Loose leaf tea bags
- Brown sugar
- Master bubble tea recipe to use again and again
- Detailed instructions and video tutorials
Things you will need at home:
- Medium saucepan
- Half and half, milk, or your favorite alternative
- Wooden spoon
- 16 oz drinking glass or mason jar