Seed Starting for Any Garden
Cost:$48.00 per person
About this experience
- The difference between annuals and perennials, including what edible crops grow best in our climate
- Which seeds to start directly inside and which to start indoors, and how
- How to tackle the timing of getting plants in the ground with enough time for them to yield food
- Everything you need to know about light, water, and feeding
Choose from the following date by clicking the 'book now' button on the left:
- Thursday, March 28, 6-7:30pm
Is this class sold out? Join our waitlist here to be the first to know if spots become available!
Kellie is the founder/owner of The Works and she is super excited to share this class with you! A self-proclaimed Jill-of-all-trades, Kellie established The Works with the aim of connecting with adults through shared passions. When Kellie isn't working, you can find her growing food at home with her 5-year-old twins.