Moss Wall Art
Cost:$78.00 per person
About this experience
Have a dark area of your home where no plant can survive? Want to bring some greenery to your office but don't have the time for keeping up with plants? Bring the lush forest floor inside with Moss Wall Art! Build a stunning natural display that has a long life, is easy to install, and requires NO upkeep.
In this 75-minute class you will:
- Learn all about preserved moss - what it is, the process, and its advantages
- Discover the method and materials for affixing different specimens to your base
- Find inspiration for ways to take this craft to the next level
Leave class ready to hang or place your dynamic creation anywhere you want to add some nature to your space!
Choose from the following dates by clicking the 'book now' button on the left:
- Saturday, March 9, 3-4:15pm
- Saturday, April 6, 4-5:15pm
Is this class sold out? Join our waitlist here to be the first to know if spots become available!
Ashley loves to bring the outdoors in, whether it be a pothos plant hanging in the window or a beautiful mini moss wall hung about the sofa. She wants to bring the joy of plant parenthood to the green and not so green thumb-ed!