Master Your At-Home Manicure
Cost:$75.00 per person
About this experience
Painting nails at home can be a way to exercise your creativity and inject a bit of whimsy into your everyday life. In this class, we meet you where you’re at as a nail artist, whether you’re a complete beginner or someone who is looking to level up your nail art game. Join us for this engaging class that will leave you energized and inspired to craft your own art on your nails!
In this 2.5 hour class, you will:
- Learn natural nail care must-dos to support your nail health and polish longevity
- Explore application techniques, including improving skills with your non-dominant hand
- Discover simple (but impactful!) nail art using brushes, dotting tools, and charms
- Uncover top products to fill your nail kit at home
By the end, you will leave the class with freshly painted nails, a goodie bag full of nail care essentials, and the knowledge needed to confidently master your manicures at home.
Note: This class will only cover standard lacquer tips and tricks, and will not go into extensions or gel polish application. Please come to this class with clean, unpainted nails.
Choose the following date by clicking the 'book now' button on the left:
- Thursday, February 8, 6:30-9pm
Erin Flemming is a self-taught manicure enthusiast, challenging herself on a weekly basis to paint something new and fun on her natural nails for the last two years. At-home manicures are an approachable creative outlet, and she is excited to share this rewarding hobby with you.