**This limited edition kit is available for pre-sale only! Place your order before 9/28. Kits will be available for local pick-up ONLY starting 10/1.**
Calling all plant lovers! Add some curiosity and wonderment to your home by making your own kokedama! Kokedama loosely translates to 'moss ball' in Japanese. We know you’ve seen these cute living balls of moss and have wondered how to make your own. Now is your chance to DIY one of our most popular classes at home!
Our DIY kit provides everything you need for your project, and the accompanying video walks you through how to:
- Remove soil from the roots and encase your plant in moss
- Secure the moss with filament line and jute twine, either for hanging or displaying in a dish
- Caring for your kokedama, including how to water on 'vacation mode'
The best part? This method will work for most plants so you can keep kokedama-ing until your heart’s content!
This kit contains:
- 4" succulent
- Sphagnum moss
- Filament line
- Jute twine
- Custom blend of soil, peat moss, and perlite formulated for kokedama
- Foolproof DIY instructions
All you need at home are a pair of scissors, 2 large bowls, and (optionally) newspaper to cover your work surface!