Make Your Own Beeswax Wraps
Want to reduce your single use plastic waste and do your part to help the planet? Go green by making your own reusable beeswax wraps! Once you learn the ins and outs of this DIY craft, you'll be able to transform any piece of cotton fabric into a reusable wrap, custom sized for your kitchen needs.
Your kit contains everything you need to make a set of 4 reusable beeswax wraps, plus the know-how to make more for you or for friends. In the accompanying video, we’ll walk you through each step of the process, including:
- How and why to use the beeswax and jojoba oil,
- How to seal your wraps using two different methods (either with an iron or in your oven)
How you even can up-cycle old dress shirts into wraps
Get started today making your own beeswax wraps - once you have a set, you'll want to use them for everything, from wrapping cheese to topping bowls to keeping your produce fresh!
This kit contains:
- 4 sets of pre-cut cotton fabric in sizes 6x8, 7x7, 10x11, and 11x14 inches
- Beeswax pellets
- Jojoba oil
- Parchment paper
- A detailed instructional video
- DIY instructions so you can make wraps again and again
All you need at home are a pair of scissors and either an iron OR an oven and baking sheet!