Leatherwork Passport-style Wallets
Cost:$85.00 per person
About this experience
Do you want to add a touch of unique style to your everyday essentials? Look no further! Join us to craft your very own leather wallet. Come discover the steps to hand sewing leather.
In this 2 hour class, you will:
- Familiarize yourself with the essential tools and knowledge required for to craft a leather wallet
- Learn how to trace and cut patterns on leather, punch holes for hand stitching, and add a functional and sleek closure
- Hand stitch your custom leather piece into a multifunctional passport-style wallet
You'll go home with your ready to use wallet and a sense of accomplishment having created a one-of-a-kind piece with your own hands!
Choose the following dates by clicking the 'book now' button on the left:
- Saturday, January 20, 10am-12pm
- Friday, February 16, 7-9pm
Robin Bundi, is an artist and designer. As a child Robin spent her time picking weeds and flowers, and dabbling in artistic endeavors. Decades later she is still doing the same thing. She finds great joy in teaching and celebrating others in their artistic journey.