Intro to Crochet Series
Cost:$250.00 per person
About this experience
Ready to demystify crochet and build your skill to become a Crochet Creator extraordinaire?!? Each week you will build upon skills from the previous week, so you can strengthen your crochet foundation.
During this 4 week course, you will:
- Learn the Basics from hand placement, to tension strength and how to read and understand patterns
- Master the basic stitches as you build row upon row and create a basic beanie
- Learn the circular start, including a magic circle technique and how to build a farmers market worthy produce bag
- Put all your knowledge together to complete a granny square sling bag
You will finish this 4 week class with a beanie, produce bag, and granny square sling bag plus the confidence to tackle any crochet project you dream of!
Choose the following dates by clicking the 'book now' button on the left:
- Thursdays, February 22-March 14, 6:30-8:30pm
Melanie Is a self taught crochet artist, who has made granny square blankets for most of her nieces and nephews. The skills Melanie learned while making granny squares allowed her to create many other wonderful crochet projects from blankets, to scarves, to sweaters, to chubby mermaids! Melanie is excited for your crochet journey to begin and see what creations you dream up.