Cost:$65.00 per person
About this experience
Gelli printing is a monotype printing practice, combining the spontaneity of drawing and printmaking to create truly one-of-a-kind pieces of art. As the name for this print making method implies (mono), no two pieces will be alike! This class starts off with a lesson covering all the properties that go into creating a successful monotype print and then allows the rest of your time to create and play with ink and paper!
In this 2 hour class, you will:
- Discover the elements to create a successful monotype design
- Learn various methods to create a monotype print
- Explore how to print multiple layers of color
You'll end class with 6 unique prints and a wealth of knowledge to continue using your new skills! Your prints will need time to dry, and we’ll work with you to schedule a time to come back and pick them up or can mail them to you for an additional service charge.
Choose from the following dates by clicking the 'book now' button on the left:
- Thursday, January 11, 6:30-8:30pm
- Friday, February 9, 6:30-8:30pm