Cost:$60.00 – $75.00 per person
About this experience
Learn how to enhance your favorite photos with a handmade, decorative look! Join us for our embroidered photos class, where we will guide you through the process of combining photography and textile art, turning ordinary pictures into extraordinary pieces of art. Whether you're a seasoned embroidery enthusiast or a complete beginner, this class offers a unique opportunity to blend traditional crafts, resulting in stunning, personalized keepsakes of your favorite memories.
In this 3 hour class, you will:
- Discover how to embellish photos with embroidery and create a unique, hand stitched piece of art
- Learn 4 beginner embroidery stitches–straight stitch, stem stitch, lazy daisy, and woven wheel–and how to use them to create texture on your photo
- Unlock tips and tricks for embroidering on mixed media
Go home with your own personal, hand embroidered 5x7 photo, an embroidery needle, and knowledge to continue your embroidery journey. After purchasing your ticket, a member of our team will be in touch to arrange the printing of a personal photo of your choosing.
Choose from the following dates by clicking the 'book now' button on the left:
- Saturday, January 13, 3-6pm
- Saturday, January 27, 12-3pm
Alyssa is a lifelong crafter and lover of bright colors. She has a passion for handmade fiber arts and creating unique designs that bring a smile to someone’s face. She started embroidering in 2017, and immediately fell in love with its tactile nature and mindful benefits. Alyssa is so excited to meet you and teach you all about her favorite slow craft!