Embroidered Moth Necklace
Cost:$75.00 per person
About this experience
Looking for a unique, handmade piece of jewelry to add to your wardrobe? Have you always wanted to learn how to embroider, but you’re not sure where to start? Join us for an introductory lesson on embroidery where you’ll hand stitch your own one-of-a-kind moth necklace.
In this 3 hour class, you will:
- Get an introduction to embroidery, it’s history, and modern uses
- Learn 4 beginner embroidery stitches – straight stitch, back stitch, satin stitch, and french knots –and how to use them to create texture on your necklace
- Unlock how to finish and attach your embroidered moth to a necklace pendant
Go home wearing your own hand stitched moth necklace (including a 30-inch gold chain), plus all the tools and knowledge to continue your embroidery journey. You’ll have the added benefit of wearing your art and every time someone compliments your necklace, you’ll have the satisfaction of telling them you made it!
Choose from the following dates by clicking the 'book now' button on the left:
- Friday, September 29, 6-9pm
- Friday, October 27, 6-9pm
Alyssa is a lifelong crafter and lover of bright colors. She has a passion for handmade fiber arts and creating unique designs that bring a smile to someone’s face. She started embroidering in 2017, and immediately fell in love with its tactile nature and mindful benefits. Alyssa is so excited to meet you and teach you all about her favorite slow craft!