Craft Cocktails in a Jar by Camp Craft Cocktails
Home bar enthusiasts and gift-givers are devoted to these beautiful and delicious 16oz infusion kits.
- Lady Violet: Earl Grey Cream Tea, Lemon, Orange, Lavender, and Citrus Infused non-GMO vegan sugar
- Hibiscus Ginger Lemon: hibiscus calyx, ginger root, lemon, and hibiscus-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar
- Aromatic Citrus: orange citrus, rosemary, thyme, & bitters-infused non-GMO vegan cane sugar
- Apricot Cranberry Smash: apricot, orange, cranberry and citrus-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar
- Pineapple Jalapeño: pineapple, jalapeno, lime and citrus-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar
- Bloody Mary: lemon, cilantro, black peppercorn, full sour probiotic garlic pickle, and horseradish-sriracha-salt
- Flo'Rida: pineapple, orange, lime, hibiscus calyx, and citrus-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar
Fill with 12 ounces of alcohol, refrigerate 3 days, and enjoy for the next 30 days as the basis for 8 craft cocktails. Keep it light by mixing a 1.5 ounce strained shot with tonic or soda. Get punchy by mixing a 1.5 ounce shot with lemonade or juice.
Shelf life: 1 year.
Suzanah and Rhonda have lifelong links to summer camps. Together, they launched an ice pop food truck from a 1969 camper. Their first flavors showcased a friend’s fabulous citrus grove. Towing the camper from FL to a CA music fest allowed road time to evaluate their business model & pivot by deconstructing some of their best pop recipes as the first Camp Craft Cocktails. So basically, Camp Craft Cocktails kind of started with summer camp, a citrus grove & a popsicle road trip.