The 2020 line-up:
- Week of July 15: Dive in with a homemade happy hour, our favorite cocktail spice, and a DIY s’mores kit
- Week of July 22: Get your hands dirty making your very own kokedama (that’s a hanging moss ball filled with a plant!)
- July 22 at 8pm: 'Campfire' meet and greet
- Week of July 29: Carbo load on homemade pasta
- Week of August 5: Get crafty customizing gemstone soaps
- Week of August 12: Pair in-season produce with cheese for a perfect picnic board featuring Girl Meets Dirt quince paste, Bow Hill pickled blueberries, and our go-to Jacobsen Salt
- Week of August 19: Learn our favorite (simple) way to make mochi at home
- Week of August 26: Take tie-dye up a notch with the art of shibori
- Week of September 2: Put the cherry on top with a choose your own ice cream making adventure, Philadelphia, custard, and vegan styles included!
- September 3 at 8pm: End of camp 'show and tell'
- Can my friend/partner/sibling and I go to camp together? Sure! Grab a camp buddy; the more the merrier! The person who is registered will receive the information each week, and then you can work together for on activity. If you want to go to camp together but aren’t in the same location, we suggest that each individual register so everyone is receiving the materials (and perks!)
- What do I need to bring? Each week, we’ll send you the activity, along with anything needed to participate at home. You can select local pick-up or delivery (nationwide) at checkout. For digital classes, we will provide a shopping list so you can add it into your regular shopping.
- I’m going on vacation this summer, what if I miss a week? No worries! You can complete activities as you receive them each week, or go at your own pace all summer long. You’ll have access to the digital content for life, and we’ll always give you the master recipes and DIY instructions. The campfire and show and tell will both take place via Zoom and are totally optional.
- You said there will be food classes. What if I have allergy concerns? We’ve got you! All of the food classes included have a vegan and gluten-free option. If you have specific questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We only have space for 25 campers, so save your spot today. This bundle includes over $350 of value for only $250 and it will go fast!