UPDATED AS OF 1/9/2022
All students are required to adhere to our Covid-19 policies to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
- All students will be required to provide proof of full vaccination. We will be contacting each person who buys a class ticket to verify your vaccination. If there are multiple people in your party, we will ask you for each student's contact information so we can verify everyone's vaccination. Failure to provide us with verification will result in non-entry to that class and refunds will not be issued.
- If you have been exposed to Covid-19 within 14 days of your class or if you believe you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 regardless of vaccination status, please contact us as soon as possible to cancel your spot. We will offer you class credit at no penalty so you can join us at a later time. All other non-Covid related cancellations are subject to our normal non-refundable cancellation policy.
- All students are required to wear a mask indoors during class. For everyone's protection, we recommend wearing a tightly fitted N95 mask. We have N95 masks available free of charge in the shop for anyone who would like one.
- For food-based classes, disposable gloves will be required and provided.
- All of our instructors have been vaccinated, boosted, and will be masked.
- Additionally, each instructor will be using disinfectant wipes to wipe down all tools / supplies, as well as common areas such as doorknobs, bathrooms, table surfaces, and trash lids before and after class.
- Our policy is in line with guidelines set forth by the City of Seattle and State of Washington, and will be updated as these guidelines change.