Cost:$75.00 per person
About this experience
Join us for this festive wreath-making class and leave with a beautiful, handcrafted holiday decoration that will add warmth and charm to your home throughout the holiday season and beyond. This hands-on workshop is designed for individuals of all skill levels who want to learn the art of making beautiful, timeless wreaths.
In this class you will learn:
- About a variety of PNW evergreens and how to attach them to a reusable traditional wire frame
- How to attach natural elements, such as pinecones, berries, and oranges, to your wreath.
- How to style your wreath with a beautiful bow and how to hang and care for your wreath at home
You’ll leave class with a heart full of holiday spirit and a 12” wreath that you made and accessorized yourself. Don’t wait – our annual wreath classes fill up fast!
- Sunday, November 19, 10-11:30am
- Friday, November 24, 6-7:30pm
- Saturday, November 25, 11am-12:30pm
- Tuesday, November 28, 7-8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30, 7-8:30pm
- Saturday, December 2, 5-6:30pm
- Tuesday, December 5, 6-7:30pm