Tits the Season Embroidered Ornaments
Cost:$75.00 per person
About this experience
Tits the Season to be jolly! There’s no better way to celebrate the breast time of the year than by stitching your own cheeky ornament. Join us and Morgan of Meyer Lemon Makes for an afternoon of fun and hand embroidery.
Perfect for beginners, this introductory embroidery class will teach the basics of the artform and you will walk out with your own one-of-a-kind Christmas ornament. All supplies needed to make the ornament are included, just bring a friend to double the fun!
In this 3 hour class, you will:
- Learn the basics of embroidery from preparation of the fabric and the hoop to how to thread a needle.
- Learn 3 fundamental embroidery stitches – back stitch, lazy daisy, and running stitch – and use them to create your own custom ornament.
- Have the opportunity to use a pre-drawn pattern or freehand your own custom boobies.
- Add the finishing touches to your ornament including backing and hanging ribbon.
These ornaments make a fabulous White Elephant gift, or keep it for yourself to have a decoration that is sure to be the talk of every holiday party.
Unable to join us in person for the class? Be on the look out for a Tits the Season Ornament Kits available for you to stitch at home.
Choose the following date by clicking the 'book now' button on the left:
- Saturday, December 9, 12-3pm
Morgan Beldonmeyer is an embroidery artist and all-around-crafty-gal who started her small business, Meyer Lemon Makes, in 2020. Her art speaks to themes around mental health, self image, and not taking life too seriously.
She firmly believes that everyone can be creative and that nurturing that side of ourselves adds beauty and fulfillment to our lives. She’s excited to help you get started in your hand embroidery journey.