Cost:$60.00 per person
About this experience
Looking for that one of a kind patch to adorn your favorite jean jacket, backpack, or overalls? Come and learn how to make your own unique piece of art that will be a highlight of your patch collection!
In this 3 hour class, you will:
- Learn some of the rich history of beadwork
- Design a compelling patch layout
- Learn basic beading techniques
- Discover how to embellish your patch with rhinestones and sequins
At the end of class you will leave with a beautifully beaded patch ready to sew on and the confidence to make many more patches in the future.
Choose from the following dates by clicking the 'book now' button on the left:
- Sunday, September 17, 1-4pm
- Saturday, October 7, 12-3pm
Melanie began creating beaded appliques for Christmas ornaments and activity books for nieces and nephews. Always looking for fun patches to add to overalls, making their own was just the crafty unique fun they were looking for. Melanie is looking forward to helping you make a one of a kind accessory just for you.