Tits the Season, indeed! Crafting your own cheerful and coy embroidered ornament is the perfect way to celebrate the breast time of the year. The ornaments are the perfect addition to your tree or a fun gift for your crafty friends.
This kit was developed by Morgan Beldonmeyer, owner of Meyer Lemon Makes, an embroidery and handmade small business based in Seattle.
This kit contains everything you need to create your own custom 3” ornament. In the hands-on instructions, we will walk you through everything you need to know, including how to:
- Prepare the hoop and thread your needle
- Creating your own unique design
- Embroider the boobs and add the letter beads
- Go beyond the box to embellish your clothing with embroidery
Whether you’re an experienced embroiderer or you’ve never threaded a needle, this kit is sure to delight this holiday season!
This kit contains:
- Embroidery fabric
- 3” Embroidery hoop
- Tracing carbon paper
- 4 Colors of embroidery floss
- Letter beads
- Embroidery needle
- Printed templates and illustrated instructions
Things you will need at home:
- Craft glue or hot glue and decorative card-stock to finish the back of the hoop (optional)